Thursday, April 7, 2011

A Hallelujah Hair Product!



Good Morning Beauty Lovers!

I want to say thank you to those of you who have read my first posts, and those who have become followers and left comments! Means so much to see people who are interested.  

Well this morning after returning from running errands, I was happy to see a package on our front door with my name on it.  Inside was a refill of a product that has absolutely changed my life in so many good ways.  So without keeping you in suspense any longer, I present to you the Dermorganic Argan Oil leave in Treatment.  Phew!  A long name but thats the worst thing about this product.

So I was introduced to this product from my mom (hi mom!) as a leave in oil for after showered hair.  I have curly thick hair naturally so it requires a lot of moisture.  I've tried biosilk, chi, different sprays and leave ins but nothing that ever just made me say wow.  This product makes me say wow in 5 different languages.  I was getting it at our local salon for $25 for 4 oz.  I've had the same bottle now for at least 6 months.    This time I opted for ordering it from Amazon and I paid $16.40 no shipping from a place called Four Seasons Boutique.  Took only 3 days to get here, and they sent me 2 free samples so thumbs up!

The info from the bottle reads: Vegan hair care, no animal testing, no artificial preservatives, sulfate, gluten, sodium chloride, salt, parabens, MEA, DEA or dyes.  It is enriched with omega-6 and antioxidants, and made with certified Argan oil from Morocco.  It claims to “Add incredible softness and shine, revitalize and repair, protect from thermal damage, speed up drying time, restore optimal moisture balance.”

So here is how I use it on my hair.  After showering, I brush my hair out and put a little less than ½ a teaspoon into the palms of my hands.  I rub them together and apply it starting at the ends and gradually comb it through to the top using my fingers.  Then I just style as usual. It’s also a great skin moisturizer so I rub the rest of it into my hands when I’m done, or onto my kitten Monster’s fur it makes her nice and soft!  Also a final tip is to take an unused mascara wand like the ones from Sephora they use for samples and put a little bit on the end of that and run it through your bare lashes to give them some more moisture and it has made a difference for me!

Dermorganic also has a great shampoo and conditioner that I recommend.  I don’t use it regularly but I have used it in the past and it’s great stuff, but this product can be used with any shampoo or conditioner I haven’t noticed a difference with anything.

So there you have it, a long but hopefully informative review of one of my favorite beauty products.  I hope you found all the information helpful.  If you have any questions please feel totally free to ask I’d love to help.  Take care everyone and have a beautiful day!
Maddy B. xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment