Wednesday, April 6, 2011

My first post!

Well Howdy Folks!

This is my very first blog post hooray!  I will start today by telling you about myself.  I am a student here in the Bay Area, living on a student's budget with my boyfriend and our kitten.  I enjoy spending time with them, performing with my lovely Belly Dance troupe at various locations, traveling, hiking, camping, shopping, and surfing around the internet looking for new and exciting products.

Another passion of mine is health and beauty.  I feel very passionate about taking care of my body and staying healthy.  I use my passion to scout out and read up on various products from drug store to designer/high end to see if they are what they claim to be.  I love trying out tips and tricks to further my experiences and sharing ideas.  Some of my best tips have come from sharing and conversing with others!

So to get to the purpose of this blog, I am here to give out my honest reviews on all different sorts of things from teeth to nails, to hair and skin and everything in between.  I will answer questions, post pictures, coupons, anything to help out fellow beauty lovers.  I will never post anything untruthful or biased.  I'm not here to be famous or to get free products.  I just feel that one can never have too much information on a product especially one that will be used on your body.  I encourage feedback and questions 100% and I will respond to all because if you take the time to read and respond, I feel that I can do the same.

I hope you find this blog helpful and I can't wait to hear from you all<3
Have a beautiful day! xoxo
Maddy B.

1 comment:

  1. Nice to meet you! I'm new to the blogging world as well. I started my blog in January. It's been really fun. At times overwhelming but I am learning a lot from others just like you. Good luck on your blog and I can't wait to see what kind of posts you have in store. Keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete